View Profile Darkmoor

All 42 Audio Reviews

25 w/ Responses

Tungt som fan

Tjena grabbar. Lyssnade på era andra låtar på myspace. bra skit det här. 10/10 och 5/5

Dimoria responds:

Tack skaru ha. Kul å ha lite fans i närheten av en själv också :)

Needs mastering

Seems like the sounds peaks and overdrives almost the whole time. Other than that great remix

Awesome

Im glad you told me to check it out. Totally awesome remix. I bow to the excellency in this song. 10/10 and 5/5

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

thx alot man. your brambles song was good too! ^_^v

Rly nice

Just wanna start jumpstyling. Though you should do a remastering since the sounds clash here and there and peaks.

unrealdark responds:

Haha, go and dance! :D
I know they peak and clash, it's because of the kick and bass put together. they suppres the lead so it peaks sometimes when the bass or kick stops. It's mastered at my best mixing skills therefore I wouldn't know how to fix this.
But thanks for your review!

lol

I laughed so hard

Great

Great remix man. Probably better than mine. or rather... it IS better than mine. Thx for forcing me to make a new one ;)

EliteFerrex responds:

Haha, no worries, man! I really liked what you made the first time, and I know you can do better! Show me how it's done! =D

OMG Excellent

Wow. This song is awesome. Keep up the good work

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you Darkmoor! I'm glad you liked it! Thanks again for the review!

Speedghostbrambles

Title says it all. A really eerie remix of the what has to be among the top 5 songs from the donkey kong country games

Next to perfect

Just wanna say I love the formantsound for the main melody. Also you captured the beats just perfect.

Strange

Dont really know what to say about it. It does have something I cant really put my finger on.

BenLee @Darkmoor