Spiriax: Second Ocean Spiriax: Second Ocean

Finally

After searching the top "goa trance" songs on NG, yours is one of few that actually fit in my definition of goa trance. You did good. Check some of songs out and give them some words....

5/5 and 9/10

Fear Factory 'M' Fear Factory 'M'

Shnazzy is the word

Can't describe it otherwise. Excellent remix.

---Housecraft--- ---Housecraft---

No no no

Im sorry but I cant get passed that it was totally repeating itself through the entire song and was poorly mastered, no fantasy and was found lacking. No thx.

Stones II (Ultima Online) Stones II (Ultima Online)

memories

Played this game for over 10 years. Still the best mmorpg thats ever been made in my eyes. World of asscraft can go suck it.

I really like the guitarsound. With some better mastering and you got a killer.

Realmguys responds:

I would agree entirely, the best online game to date. I played this game for about 6 years and feel lost in any other games that come along. There is no chemistry with the players on anything else. I wish the magic could return with some new game. I feel lost without a MMORPG nowadays. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a review. :)

Vermin Vermin

fet

Good pressure through out the whole song. fet!

Smashing.

Burn (Instrumental) Burn (Instrumental)

Heavy

Didn't expect anything less from you

True dat, honkey.

megaman 7 - shademan stage megaman 7 - shademan stage

Nice

this is way better than my version. Keep it up!

NeXsard responds:

woo thnx man

All A Man Can Do All A Man Can Do

I know the feeling

bitch... Excellent song. Its like chopping a mans head off with an old rusty hatchet and mashing it into a pulp.

Lashmush responds:

nah man, its not her fault. but yeah, excessive brutal anger and heartfelt agony was what i went for.

Enter The Unreal (Lock Remix) Enter The Unreal (Lock Remix)

Proposition...

We need to make a co-lab dude. This is excellent

Lashmush responds:

Tackar, Rune. Hör bara av dig. Jag och Alex har ju som sagt UT99 projektet på g så vi kan ju alltid göra något där.

Fear Factory Redux - DKCountry Fear Factory Redux - DKCountry

hehe. awesome

I love it that everytime you make a new remix of this song, you take it higher and higher. Argh, you made me postpone my other projects :)

thx for mentioning me btw :)